NaBloPoMo November 2016

Monday, June 22, 2015

Time's up. Pencils down.

Decision Time

I can't put it off any longer. I have to lay it all out there in no uncertain terms. 
I voiced my needs. I stepped up and tried to get things done myself and hit a brick wall.
I have done everything I could myself, and have empty hands.
I explained exactly what needed to be done, step by step. It didn't happen.

I am in a hard place.

I hate people who make demands, but what else can I do?
I literally can't live like this, and I am not ready to die.

I have to decide what I honestly believe I have a right to ask for.
I have to decide what I am willing to deal with.
I have to decide what I will do if the answer is "no".

My future is hanging in the balance, so to speak.

I am scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. This section is moderated. Spread love not hate. Thank you.